Welcome to WikiSein, the Wiki about Nothing. It is a work in progress for the television series, Seinfeld, and all the media/merchandise that spawned from it. Pages are being added fast, and all contributions are wanted and encouraged.
To write a new WikiSein article, enter the page title in the box below.
Jerry Seinfeld is the central character of Seinfeld, named after, based on, and played by comedian Jerry Seinfeld.
Jerry's main friends are George Costanza, Cosmo Kramer and his ex-girlfriend Elaine Benes. Jerry (though not without exceptions) typically represents the voice of reason amidst George, Elaine, and Kramer's antics, and can be seen as the focal point of the foursome's relationship. Jerry is somewhat of an eternal optimist, as he rarely runs into major personal problems. Jerry is the only main character on the show to maintain the same career throughout the series. Considering his job as a comedian, he is the most observational character, usually sarcastically commenting on his friends' quirky habits, almost essentially the "New York Jew"-type character. He seems to have a new girlfriend every week, but the relationships usually end for fairly superficial reasons. He is also an almost obsessive compulsive neat freak; he once threw out a belt because it had touched a urinal, and once commented on finding out his toilet brush had been placed in the toilet that, "I can replace that."
- February 4, 2012 - HOMR123 is promoted to admin.
- July 20, 2011 - The Main Page begins redesign.
- July 19, 2011 - A new background is implemented.
- April 19, 2011 - A big thank you is extended to Fandyllic for helping with the Wiki background, and making a Wordmark and Wiki Logo
- April 13, 2011 - Badges are added to WikiSein
- April 12, 2011 - Me, DaRanger, is promoted to Bureaucrat of WikiSein
- Adding a summary and interesting information to each episode stub.
- Images for every episode and character (try adding more than one).
- Pages for characters.
- Fix many incomplete character pages.
- Add categories to many uncategorized pages.