Jerry's Apartment (129 West 81st Street, Apartment 5A) is where Jerry Seinfeld lives and is located in New York City. His apartment is usually a meeting ground for him and his friends George and Elaine. His next door neighbor, Kramer, also visits whenever he feels like it. This is one of the two main hubs, the other being Monk's Cafe.
- Kitchen - There is a kitchen in the apartment with a counter that wraps around. It is open to the rest of the living room.
- Living room - The living room has couches and a TV. The apartment door opens directly to the living room.
- Dining area - There is a small dining area behind the couch.
- Alcove - By the window, there is an alcove that Jerry uses as an office. He keeps his computer, desk, and bookshelf there.
- Bathroom - Behind the dining area is Jerry's bathroom.
- Bedroom - Turning left before the bathroom is Jerry's bedroom.
Jerry's apartment underwent many changes throughout the series.