Jeffrey, also known as Cousin Jeffrey, is an unseen Seinfeld character. He makes his first appearance when Uncle Leo mentions him in "The Pony Remark". His father is Leo; his mother is Stella.
Notes about Jeffrey
- Jeffrey works at the Parks Department, a career that causes his father tremendous pride.
- According to Leo, Jeffrey has a sense of humor.
- His favorite animal is the leopard; he likes their spots.
- He usually stays home on Friday nights to watch the Nature Channel.
- Jerry and his friends think he looks like a horse.
- Has a close relationship with one of his college professors. Like equals.